My 7 Proven Strategies to Reverse Heart
Disease and Reclaim Your Life
A leading cardiologist explains why he tells audiences,
‘I’m an optimist about heart disease.’
Get Dr. Chauncey Crandall’s latest updates delivered to your inbox.
We never share your email address with third parties.
Dr. Chauncey Crandall
Chauncey W. Crandall, M.D., F.A.C.C. is Chief of the Cardiac Transplant Program at the world-renowned Palm Beach Cardiovascular Clinic in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla. and practices interventional, vascular, and transplant cardiology.
Dr. Crandall received his post-graduate training at Yale University School of Medicine where he also completed three years of research in the Cardiovascular Surgery Division.
Known as the “Christian physician,” Dr. Crandall has been heralded for his values and message of hope to all his heart patients.
Dear Health-Savvy Friend,
If you’ve heard me speak — either on television or while sitting in one of the many live audiences I appear before each year — you know I’m an optimist through and through.
I’m an optimist about life . . . about health . . . and yes, even about heart disease.
As a cardiologist, I am keenly aware of the terrible toll of death and disability heart disease produces. The consequences of heart disease are absolutely tragic.
Yet I remain a committed optimist because I know without a doubt that it’s almost never too late for you to begin to take steps to reverse the damage . . . to minimize the risk that you will ever have a first heart attack, a second heart attack — or a fatal heart attack.
You Can Reverse Your Heart Disease, and I Can Help
Controlled studies, and my own years of medical practice with thousands of patients, confirm that heart disease can be reversed.
Time and again, I have seen the newfound joy and new lease on life that cardiology patients experience when they consistently make the daily lifestyle choices I recommend to my patients.
That’s why I love being a cardiologist and taking a position on the front lines of the battle against heart disease. And yet, I can see only so many patients each week.
So in order to spread the good news that heart disease is a preventable and reversible condition, I have taken the key points I’ve discovered throughout my career as a physician and a researcher and developed a series of smart, proven strategies to beat this common condition.
I want to share with you these same strategies that have helped many of my own patients beat heart disease for good.
Hundreds of my current and former patients are living without prescription drugs — and even better, without the fear that kept them from enjoying pleasures like a game of tennis, a round of golf, a bicycle ride, or an active sex life.
Therefore, I am proud to announce that, for the first time ever, with the help of my associates at Newsmaxhealth.com, I am revealing my seven proven strategies for beating heart disease in an urgent two-part special report.
And the best part is Newsmaxhealth.com will send a copy of my two-part special report directly to your front door — absolutely free!
Here are just a few of the heart-saving tips and strategies you’ll glean from your free two-part special report:
- Lower your risk of death from a heart problem by 47 percent — just by doing this one simple thing . . .
- High cholesterol? Why you should check your thyroid, too . . .
- Are you a conflict avoider? Hear how bottling up your anger can lead you right to a heart attack . . .
- Smart ways to fight those high triglycerides . . .
- The “skinny” on cholesterol (the smaller and denser the cholesterol particles, the more damage they can do to your heart) . . .
- Why even mild high blood pressure can kill you . . .
- Six heart disease risk factors you must be aware of . . .
- A little-known blood test that can check your bad cholesterol for super danger . . .
- Why you should eat as little fat as possible in your diet . . .
- When statins are truly necessary for your heart . . .
- The “God formula” for getting the heart-healthy exercise you need . . .
- Your greatest ally in developing a stress-reduction program . . .
- How recovering from heart disease is like recovering from addiction . . .
- The importance of faith in your heart disease recovery . . .
- The common natural supplement that helps lower your bad cholesterol and raise the good . . .
- This healthy oil can help if you have trouble with your triglycerides . . .
- 10 targets you need to reach for to shoot down heart disease . . .
- And many, many more heart-helpful tips . . .
Because Newsmaxhealth.com and I want to introduce you to the simple steps you can take to begin to reverse heart disease, we will send you this powerful two-part special report absolutely FREE!
And to ensure that you continue to receive critical heart health information, we’ll also include a FREE three-month trial subscription to my popular Heart Health Report newsletter.
3 Months of Dr. Crandall's Heart Health Report — YOURS FREE!
With your free copy of my urgent two-part special report, you also get an INCREDIBLE BONUS: a FREE three-month trial subscription to my Heart Health Report!
Each monthly newsletter contains easy-to-read discussions about major heart health issues.
In writing about these topics, I draw on the latest medical studies, clinical research, and what I see working every day in my own practice.
The main point is for you to have . . .
Information You Can Use Immediately
to Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
In addition, each issue has a section of “Quick Takes” — action-oriented tips about promising new treatments, effective medications, the use of supplements, and dietary and exercise considerations for your heart health.
And I respond to your questions about heart concerns. This is my favorite section. I look forward to receiving your correspondence and offering as much advice and support as possible.
Plus, every newsletter includes a Heart Health Case History of the Month. Each case study will showcase a story of one of my patients, detailing how making positive changes to your life can dramatically transform your own health.
So no matter whether you’ve just been diagnosed with heart disease, have been struggling with it for years, or just want to prevent it, you’ll find each issue of Dr. Crandall’s Heart Health Report packed with real-world information you can use immediately to help prevent and reverse heart disease.
And you can receive a three-month trial subscription to my Heart Health Report absolutely FREE when you claim your free copy of my two-part special report!
But that’s not all. I also want to help you overcome a condition that’s closely associated with heart disease — high blood pressure. So I’m also including . . .
Your Bonus Gift — The Blood Pressure Cure
The Blood Pressure Cure: 8 Weeks to Lower Blood Pressure Without Prescription Drugs, a New York Times best-seller, offers a clinically proven program drawing on the very latest research on high blood pressure causes, development, and treatment.
This easy-to-read, 306-page book contains practical and reliable information on herbs, supplements, diet, physical activity, and more. This common-sense, simple-to-follow program can help you lower your own blood pressure easily.
So now you can decrease your own risk of heart attack and stroke — and increase your chances of living a long and healthy life.
You’ll discover in your FREE book:
- Why high blood pressure truly is the silent killer . . .
- Five little-known secrets to lower your blood pressure . . .
- How to reduce your stress and enjoy an active lifestyle . . .
- Understanding those prescription drugs (the last resort to lowering your blood pressure) . . .
- Tasty recipes for reducing blood pressure naturally . . .
- Why different people have different blood pressure concerns . . .
- How to test your blood pressure accurately . . .
- Why even prehypertension poses special hazards for those with diabetes (and why diabetics must know their ABCs) . . .
- The acclaimed Blood Pressure Cure Express Program to get you started right away . . .
- Plus much, much more . . .
Claim Your FREE Bonus Book and Heart Health Reports Today!
Yes — you’ll receive this book, The Blood Pressure Cure, FREE along with your urgent two-part special report and your three-month trial subscription to my Heart Health Report.
I urge you to act quickly. Reversing heart disease and high blood pressure is far too important to put off.
The next move is up to you.
I trust that, since you’ve read this letter, you’re seriously interested in preventing or reversing heart disease in yourself and your loved ones. Newsmaxhealth.com and I stand ready to help.
So give us the word. Let’s get started together. Your heart is too important to ignore.
Don’t miss out on this time-limited offer. Take positive action for your heart now!
To Your Lasting Heart Health,
Dr. Chauncey Crandall
Dr. Crandall’s Heart Health Report
P.S.: My special report and your bonus book are ready for immediate shipment. Claim your FREE copies now and put yourself on the road to better health and a brighter future. Don’t wait — claim your free copies today!